What I Offer You and Your Pets
AKC Puppy Star
AKC Puppy Star July 12th - August 23rd @ 6pm to 7pm -6 week course training you and your pup on the following. -
1. Maintains puppy’s health (vaccines, exams, appears healthy)
2. Owner receives Responsible Dog Owner’s Pledge
3. Owner describes adequate daily play and exercise plan
4. Owner and puppy attend at least 6 classes by an AKC Approved CGC Evaluator
5. Owner brings bags to classes for cleaning up after puppy
6. Owner has obtained some form of ID for puppy-collar tag, etc.
7. Free of aggression toward people during at least 6 weeks of class
8. Free of aggression toward other puppies in class
9. Tolerates collar or body harness of owner’s choice
10. Owner can hug or hold puppy (depending on size)
11. Puppy allows owner to take away a treat or toy
PRE-CANINE GOOD CITIZEN® TEST BEHAVIORS:
12. Allows (in any position) petting by a person other than the owner
13. Grooming-Allows owner handling and brief exam (ears, feet)
14. Walks on a Leash-Follows owner on lead in a straight line (15 steps)
15. Walks by other people-Walks on leash past other people 5-ft away
16. Sits on command-Owner may use a food lure
17. Down on command-Owner may use a food lure
18. Comes to owner from 5-ft when name is called
19. Reaction to Distractions-distractions are presented 15-ft away
20. Stay on leash with another person (owner walks 10 steps and returns)
This course is for pups 15 weeks up to a year old.
All pups must be up to date on vaccinations including rabies.
AKC Canine Good Citizen
AKC Canine Good Citizen -July 31st -Sept. 11th (9am to 10 am) a 6 week course with your test on the 7th week for a CGC title! At the end of the session your dog will be able to test for the following requirements.
Accepting a friendly stranger
Test 2: Sitting politely for petting
Test 3: Appearance and grooming
Test 4: Out for a walk (walking on a loose lead)
Test 5: Walking through a crowd
Test 6: Sit and down on command and Staying in place
Test 7: Coming when called
Test 8: Reaction to another dog
Test 9: Reaction to distraction
Test 10: Supervised separation
This is for dogs 10 months or older.All dogs must be current on vaccinations including rabies.
Did you recently get a new puppy or adopt a dog? Are you looking for private training to help you with your new family member? If your answer is yes , then contact me today to start your private lessons.
Basic obedience class
Every Friday night from 6pm to 7pm $20.00. All Dogs must be up to date on shots. Limited space available please sign up by the link button below. Once your space is confirmed please email us back a copy of vaccination records. This class is for anyone wanting to teach their dog basic obedience or to brush up on their obedience.
A great way to get your dog out and socialized with other dogs and people. Pack Walks help you learn how to have a better experience walking your dog. Walk with us for 30 mins or 60 mins your choice. Each week will be a different location so the dogs learn to be comfortable in different areas. Get on my email list for Walks by signing up at the link below. Cost is $10.00 per dog. Time is Sunday Mornings at 8am.
Train with Unique Souls Canine Training
Results That Last
I am a professional Dog Trainer with a very simple philosophy. I believe that training dogs should be fun, innovative, and growl-free. All animals involved in the process experience the benefits, including the humans involved! Put your best paw forward and let’s get started today.
Meet Georgette Sanita (Gigi)
My name is Georgette Sanita (Gigi) I’ve been training dogs for 3.5 years. I'm a Certified Professional Dog Obedience Trainer through Animal Behavior College, AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator and an Evaluator for Therapy Dogs United. I'm a proud Mamma to four rescue dogs of my own! I believe in developing a mutual understanding between you and your pet, because caring for an animal in your home is as much about responsibility as it is about love. My services are Passionate. Patient. Persistent. These are just a few of the characteristics that describe my style. I know each dog is different, and I’ll work with yours to give them guidance that is tailored to their needs. Get the most out of your relationship with your pet by calling me today.
Ask once for a down, sit etc wait before repeating right away. They need time to process.
Let your pup process what you're asking of them.
Add a Testimonial
How Did We Do?
Get in Touch Today
Get in touch with Unique Souls Canine Training to learn more about my dog training services.
88 Tremont St. Rehoboth,Ma.02769